Listener Supported

On Air Now  Jeff Connell
What's Happening
See more events

Post Details

RSS

Music Team

Joining the Music Team is your way to make your voice heard about what you want to hear on WAY-FM. The responses you give determine the Top 20 each week, and helps us decide what new music to play. You'll also be the first to find out about concerts and other events coming to town.

We'd love to hear from you! If your message is urgent or private, please use the contact page instead.

Song
Posted by Jerry Vaughan on

Listen to your station all the time. But I did find a new song on country radio by rascal flatts - love their sound. Anyway, the name of the song is the title cut from their current albulm - changed. Woud love to hear it and see the reaction

Christian Minstrel Pioneers 1 Hour Radio Series No
Posted by Kathy Bassi on

Greetings, Sonorous Entertainment Inc. is introducing an all new weekly radio program titled, “Christian Minstrel Pioneers”. The program will spotlight some of the greatest artists from the legendary House of Beauty music catalogue. Each week Bill Bulbeck will host the one hour show that will include, not only the re-mastered original tracks of these gospel greats from Sonorous Entertainment’s Platinum Gospel Series, but the stories and historical events behind the music. At present there are 4 one hour episodes prepared that will launch the series of 8. “The Dixie Hummingbirds” will be the focus on episode one of Christian Minstrel Pioneers followed by the renowned Rev. James Cleveland, the driving force behind the creation of the modern gospel sound, Shirley Caesar and The Five Blind Boys of Alabama. If you are a radio station or ministry interested in including this one hour radio show in your programming schedule please contact us at 647-930-4108 or by email at seirecordings@gmail.com Here's the link to listen to the radio show episode 1 https://vimeo.com/62349926 The Password is: sonorous www.sonorousentertainment.com

Britt Nicole
Posted by Amanda Carbon on

I love any/everything by Britt Nicole - play it as much as you want!!! :D Laura Story has good stuff too!! That's all for now. Thanks!! ~Amanda

Britt Nicole Gold
Posted by krystelle Talbert on

I really wish you would stop playing this song. It seems to have no Christian meaning whatsoever. It never mentions anything about God at all. It sounds like a pop song. There is nothing about it that talks about God. I literally dislike it so much that I turn the radio off for about 3 minutes every single time it comes on.

TobyMac - Eye on it
Posted by Temperance Campbell on

TobyMac's Eye on it song tell's me to stay on the right path and keep my eye on the road ahead of me.

Grandeur Band
Posted by Travis Kalcik on

Please follow this link http://www.reverbnation.com/grandeurband to the reverbnation page for Grandeur Band. These guys are doing great things, it would be awesome to hear them, and for the country to experience them on the radio. Also here is a link to their facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/grandeurband?hc_location=stream Thanks for your time.

I want to hear...
Posted by Debra Comes on

Occaisionally, but rarely hear For King and Country. Many of the popular musicians are played multiple times a day. I'd like to hear more from these Aussie's. Love their sound.

Please Play...
Posted by Raven Fetterhoff on

i love "Center of it" by Chris August. it. helps me realize that God is their in the even the lowest, scariest, & darkest times of my life. Please play this song.

music I want to hear :)
Posted by Ainsley Smith on

Favorites: City Harbor- Somebody Tell Them Chris Tomlin- I Lift My Hands Matt Redman- 10,000 Reasons Jamie Grace- Beautiful Day Unspoken- Lift My Life Up Mercy Me- You Are I Am Relient K- Be My Escape Owl City- Galaxies Songs I would like to hear less of: Love & the Outcome- He Is With Us Mandisa- Overcomer Sidewalk Prophets- Help Me Find It The Afters- Every Good Thing Building 429- We Won't Be Shaken

Song request
Posted by Margaret Seaton on

Listen to your station all the time. It is such an inspiration. Thank you & God bless you. I create my own greeting cards and am currently working on my Christmas cards. I would like to hear "Jesus did you know"

Music
Posted by Andrew on

I love Mandisa's "Overcomer" when I was going to class I loved that song...it was my theme song before I got there. A song that I like is "Light in Me" by Brandon Heath that is a good song.

Song
Posted by Eva Emmons on

I would like to hear Passion- Not Ashamed

Please play
Posted by Eva Emmons on

I would like to hear Not Ashamed by Passion more often. Thank you

Love This Song!
Posted by Aubrie on

Architecture by Jonathan Thulin. I don't think I've ever heard it on Way FM! It's a song that is praising God for His creation. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I also wanted to say something to Krystelle Talbert. No, the song Gold doesn't mention God at all but there are so many people who this song as saved their lives. Literally! One of my friends heard this song while she was in the midst of committing suicide and she stopped what she was doing! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On The WAY